Tuesday, December 16, 2008

10000 BC

I am learning newer and newer things every day. My vision getting broader and broader. Trying harder and harder to look at the bigger picture every day.

Every time I learn more, every time I know more - every time I feel so small. When I knew little I was happy, But now I know more. My surrounding environment has grown - from myself to my family and my relatives to my community, my society, my nation , my world and my existence.

I could relate this to the movie 10000 BC. A hunter who could not find food for his family leaves his home in search for food. He comes in contact with other tribes and a completey different world. His vision broadens and he feels responsible for a whole lot of people now than his own family. He fights now, not for himself and his family, but for all the other people. His family has grown. His environment now much bigger.

But for his wife and kids, he is lost. They felt that he no longer cared for them. His son felt that hi father is running from his responibility.

What is happiness??? Having a closed environment and enjoying life with people within or fighting for a whole lot of people.
Can all people have a broad vision and still be happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thought about my thought