In ancient times, when there was no paper, learned men who wanted to pass on their knowledge wrote their manu-scripts on stones, barks of trees, shells , leaves and so many things. Activity so called as script writing.
Yesterday when I was told I have a 2 day training on shell script writing, I was amazed and immediately this thought came to my mind. Wonderful it would be, to learn writing on a bark of tree or a leaf or a sea shell or using a chisel to carve a stone with my scripts.
Suddenly reality crept in. I am an IT professional, working on the foremost in technology that man has ever invented. Quite virtual, where even if you write something you don't acually have anything physical to show that it is your script/writing. I was being scheduled for a unix shell script language training.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me your thought about my thought